Are you under the age of sixteen?
If you are younger than sixteen years old, you cannot use our Website and Services without the permission of your parents or legal guardian.
To offer our Website and Services we process personal data. "Personal data" means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person as defined in the Relevant Legislation.
We will not process your data without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website and Services, we need the following data:
- Your e-mail address
- Your IP-address
- Your payment details
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
- The type of your browser
- The operating system that you use
We save the following data to your account: email address. This way, you don't need to provide us with your data again. We also save - for your own convenience - data from past orders.
We may ask you to participate in market research. We will use your data for this market research. The data obtained is statistical data, used anonymously for 360storybank. You can opt to close the question list at any time. We do not share your answers with others or make them publicly available. In addition, your answers are not connected to your e-mail address.
360storybank offers newsletters. That way, you are fully informed of (discount)offers and other news. We use an double opt-in system to be sure of your permission. This means that you verify your permission for any new confirmation. We ask you for this verification via an e-mail sent to the address you provided. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from any future mailings.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose connected thereto. This way, we will never use your data unexpectedly.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized persons do not have access to your data. We have taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Encryption of digital files that contain personal data
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL
- Access to the data is limited to those persons needing the data
How long do we store your data?
We shall store your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with other parties. These parties are "processors" within the meaning of the Relevant Legislation. We shall agree with those parties, by means of a data processing agreement, that they shall use your data carefully and only receive data that is relevant for their services. These parties use your data in accordance with our instructions and not for their own purposes. We can share your data for example with Online Storage Services. They will be responsible for storage of the data.
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside of the European Union, we will only process your data if the country involved has an effective level of protection for your data.
We will never transfer your data to other countries or parties than described above.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognize you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don't want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies. You can read our cookie statement for more information: www.katalysis.io/cookiestatement.
The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can store some data in a register on a black list;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can - on your request - send this copy to another party, so you don't have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we have processed your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
Data protection officer
Alex Tran Qui